Wednesday, January 12, 2005

Another round of insane sneezing

Not many would think York on a misty winter morning would be an active place for photonsneezitus, but this morning around 15 sneezes were recorded as I stepped outside my door into brighter lights.

Photonsneezitus is the new name for my condition. As no one seems to know about it, I've taken it upon myself to create it as a medical condition.


Photonsneezitus
A medical condition brought on by a failure of certain nasal photon sensing genes resulting in over active nasal photon sensors.

Symptoms: repeatitive and unstoppable involuentry sneezing when sufferer enters bright lights. Sneezing will be worse if a longer period of sufferer being in a dark environment preceeds.

Cure: Snogging: repeatitively, frequently, every day. Cure may only reduce, not erradicate, symptoms.


I hope Steph sees this.


(I do hope you all note the new HTML tags in this post! Advanced stuff I'm sure.)


2 Comments:

Blogger Martin said...

It seems that like Christian Voice you've failed to realise that applying the colours of the rainbow to a six letter word is NEVER GOING TO WORK

Cure: Snogging, repeatitively, frequently, every day. Cure may only reduce, not erradicate symptoms.


I hope Steph sees this.
I know - it'd be terrible if the wrong person saw it. Pucker up, love...

3:05 PM  
Blogger Sarah said...

welldone on the tags love. no accounting for taste, eh?

11:29 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home