Tuesday, January 04, 2005

I don't call random people

But random people call me.

The dog story eventually was figured out: the dog had changed colour because a different type of tree was giving a different type of leaves for dog to roll around in.

Today I wrote a guide to explain to dippy secretaries what email is, I printed off some grainy images.

But the real point of this conversation is to publically dig at Sarah's comment.

Darling, HTML is a form of mark up, so your comment really doesn't make sense. I don't read user guides so it was trial and improvement. As an internet user you really should try to be more aware what various letters mean. HTML = Hyper Text Mark-up Language. Darling.

Anyway, I'm going ot make some size 165 boots and a bean stalk, and go ring shopping tomorrow. Until next time...

4 Comments:

Blogger Martin said...

I think the important issue is not your computer science pedantry, but the fact that Sarah has never made a total cock-up of italicising in her posts. At the risk of overkill.

10:21 AM  
Blogger Sarah said...

you should still check and make sure that your post doesn't look messy tho. at least try your best. I mean, if you were rubbish with computers, it would be understandable, but you are more than competent, or so i thought.

but anyway, i am rather chuffed i annoyed you so much you had to blog about me *smug grin*

12:39 PM  
Blogger Fluffy said...

Shush, child.

3:05 AM  
Blogger Martin said...

"your mum".

nevertheless, i think laurence's point about the big 'I' in the corner is very valid. If you really want to feel technical, there's always Ctrl+I.

10:40 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home